HealthBridge Direct paired up with Network Locum to develop online network staff bank with ability to post jobs to an internal online list of trusted staff and receive applications for the job through an online portal. This enables the effective use of staff across and between practices. Existing staff is able to register for additional hours working at the Access Hub Sites and the Central Call Centre. For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthbridge Direct offered FREE CQC Support for member practices by working in partnership with CQC Assist. A series of seminars started in 2015, providing a full 18 month CQC support service to member practices completely free of charge.
- Advice whenever necessary about procedures and processes for
- making Statutory Notifications to the CQC direct from CQC Assist.
- Access to the full CQC Assist subscriber site.
- Use of a unique online compliance checker that allows each practice to have a full (confidential) assessment of the risks of non-compliance with any of the 5 CQC Key Lines Of enquiry.
- Access to checklists, guidance material, FAQs, etc. about preparing for the forthcoming CQC Inspections.
- Access to all policies and procedures that can be downloaded by each practice – all policies have been recently updated in order to link directly to the new CQC Fundamental Standards.
- Access upon request to appropriate CQC forms e.g. for changes of partnerships, etc.
- Free email and telephone advice about the process of any point of concern or query about the CQC.
- Access to guidance booklets to support the practice’s CQC Planning.
- Advice, templates and guidance about the statutory Statements of Purpose that each practice must have in place.
- Collective working to enable sharing and problem solving across the member practices
HealthBridge Direct provided free renewal of the Clarity Appraisal Toolkit for all member practices. The package included support for all GPs and practice nurses. HBD submitted the information for ALL our GPs centrally to Clarity and they offered refunds to all our members clinicians who already paid for the toolkit.