Coronavirus Booking Line Tel: 0204 506 8833
Call Centre Tel : 020 3770 1888 Option 1
Our lines are open 8am – 8pm
We are currently experiencing an unprecedented high call volume and, ask that you please bare this in mind when calling.
Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding
HealthBridge Direct is a group of GP practices in Redbridge who have joined together to help one another provide the best possible care for our patients.
HealthBridge Direct’s primary business activity is the delivery of highest quality, bespoke healthcare In and Out of Hours appointments and to operate a local walk in the centre of Redbridge.
We provide a wide range of Primary Medical Services under both NHS and independent arrangement, all of which apply evidence-based medical standards as established by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence.
Our goal is to provide high quality, effective treatment and advice in safe surroundings and to make the patients visit to us as comfortable and productive as possible.
Subscribe today to receive the regular newsletter with all the latest news from Healthbridge Direct, and keep up to date with everything that is happening in local general practice.
Aims and Objectives:
For our practices and patients, we want to:
- Support the delivery of high-quality primary care for our patients
- Facilitate, strengthen and develop general practice in Redbridge
- Support the long-term sustainability and financial viability of local, independent general practice
- Create a strong voice for local general practice
For our staff we want to:
- Maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding working environment for all
- Encourage personal development through regular and effective appraisal and educational events
- Listen to all team members and value comments, suggestions and contributions
- Project a positive and professional image of ourselves both within and outside of HBD